Removable dentures or partial dentures are replacing the teeth missing, but not all your teeth. These fit with your regular teeth to complete your smile. Clean Plate partial dentures is made easier through a good routine care daily.
Your removable dentures or partial dentures will last much longer if you care as specified by the dentist. Make sure that both your mouth and your partial denture plate kept to a minimum and the beginnings of the daily accumulation of plaque is easily removed.
- Remove and rinse your removable with warm or cold water after eating to remove food particles.
- Brush your dentures with soft bristle brush and toothpaste for dental prosthesis every night. Do not use any other brush or other type of toothpaste or cleanser, unless your dentist tells you.
- Rinse thoroughly under running water to remove all the cream.
- Soak in a solution removable dental cleaning every night as recommended by your dentist.
- Brush and floss at least twice a day or as directed by your dentist. Brush your gums, tongue and cheeks to remove bacteria that cause plaque buildup.
Tips & Warnings:
- Always consult your dentist before starting any dental routine.
- If the plate is very attached to your dentures as opposed to what happens with the beginnings of small amounts of plaque, consult your dentist. Removable scratch easily and wear if not properly treated.